Top 10 German Exports to the UK
Germany's exports to United Kingdom amounted to $94.7 billion or 6.6% of its overall exports.
1. Vehicles: $28.2 billion
2. Machinery: $13.7 billion
3. Electronic equipment: $6.8 billion
4. Pharmaceuticals: $5.8 billion
5. Plastics: $3.6 billion
6. Medical, technical equipment: $3.4 billion
7. Aircraft, spacecraft: $1.9 billion
8. Gems, precious metals: $1.8 billion
9. Aluminum: $1.8 billion
10. Iron or steel products: $1.5 billion
BMW and Daimler may worry about the hard Brexit, the others will not, esspecially the financial sector. And what do ordinary people in the main street say? All of them the same:
If you want to stay in the EU, you are welcome. If you want to go, have a nice trip. We may even help you with our German technology if you insists on floating away. There's only one thing we want from you - don't bother us with your problems with yourselves. Bitte, bitte, bitte.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Your ordinary ze German