6th – 7th December 2018 | London, UK.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/2N1vOB3
The management of risk has become a major core concern for Asset Managers. Not only due to the enormous increase in regulatory focus in this area via regulation such as Basel III and Solvency II but also due to the very real nature of the changing landscape of the markets.
You will be taught by industry professional and course director, Dr Andrew Street, who has been involved in the forefront of the pricing, trading and management of financial risk in world markets for almost three decades.
The topics that will be addressed in this intensive training course include:
- Understanding the new risk management framework
- Defining risk management structures
- Getting to grips with the different types of risk asset managers are facing
- Understanding traditional risk management metrics and their limitations
- Practical approaches for managing market risk
- Dealing with the impact of liquidity risk
- Understanding credit and counterparty risk
If you would like any more information regarding this course, please contact us on +44 (0) 2070177190 or email email@example.com