SERVING THE QUANTITATIVE FINANCE COMMUNITY

 
User avatar
Cuchulainn
Posts: 63236
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:38 am
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Italy, land of trash.

February 20th, 2015, 10:07 am

three coins in the fountain
Step over the gap, not into it. Watch the space between platform and train.
http://www.datasimfinancial.com
http://www.datasim.nl
 
User avatar
tagoma
Posts: 18382
Joined: February 21st, 2010, 12:58 pm

Italy, land of trash.

February 23rd, 2015, 6:24 pm

Fisherman Reels In Record Breaking 19 Stone Catfish(It doesn't seem to be a fake)On the catfish subject, also watch the video below showing catfishs chasing pigeons along the river (action takes place in Albi, Southern France)pigeon meat
 
User avatar
tagoma
Posts: 18382
Joined: February 21st, 2010, 12:58 pm

Italy, land of trash.

February 23rd, 2015, 6:27 pm

I first thought the guy is die hard
 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 70239
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Italy, land of trash.

February 24th, 2015, 8:51 am

ISIS vow to take over Rome and ?throw homosexuals off of your leaning tower of PIZZA?
 
User avatar
Cuchulainn
Posts: 63236
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:38 am
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Italy, land of trash.

February 24th, 2015, 8:52 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauper ISIS vow to take over Rome and ?throw homosexuals off of your leaning tower of PIZZA? Dominos?
Step over the gap, not into it. Watch the space between platform and train.
http://www.datasimfinancial.com
http://www.datasim.nl
 
User avatar
ExSan
Posts: 4591
Joined: April 12th, 2003, 10:40 am

Italy, land of trash.

February 24th, 2015, 8:56 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauper ISIS vow to take over Rome and ?throw homosexuals off of your leaning tower of PIZZA? Dominos?the muslim world: TODOS CONTRA TODOS
 
User avatar
Cuchulainn
Posts: 63236
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:38 am
Location: Amsterdam
Contact:

Italy, land of trash.

February 24th, 2015, 9:03 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ExSanQuoteOriginally posted by: CuchulainnQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauper ISIS vow to take over Rome and ?throw homosexuals off of your leaning tower of PIZZA? Dominos?the muslim world: TODOS CONTRA TODOSlighten up.It was a pun on pizza. Domino's pizza, get it?
Step over the gap, not into it. Watch the space between platform and train.
http://www.datasimfinancial.com
http://www.datasim.nl
 
User avatar
ExSan
Posts: 4591
Joined: April 12th, 2003, 10:40 am

Italy, land of trash.

March 10th, 2015, 10:30 am

 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 70239
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Italy, land of trash.

March 28th, 2015, 12:57 am

Amanda Knox 'relieved and grateful' after murder conviction overturnedI don't know if this is finally over or not.It's been farcical at times with different courts reaching opposite conclusions from the same evidence, and we've seen the same thing with some of the Berlusconi trialsIn particular, I found it bizarre that 2 sets of people were convicted of the same crime under different theories. Both convictions could not be sound.I don't know who murdered the British girl, but I've always felt it wasn't KnoxIf she is innocent, as appears to be the case, this has ruined her life and bankrupted her family who stood by her and got very expensive lawyersAnd I realize that the family of the British girl want justice, but I would hope that they can accept that knox is not the guilty party.
 
User avatar
tagoma
Posts: 18382
Joined: February 21st, 2010, 12:58 pm

Italy, land of trash.

March 28th, 2015, 11:36 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperAmanda Knox 'relieved and grateful' after murder conviction overturnedI don't know if this is finally over or not.It's been farcical at times with different courts reaching opposite conclusions from the same evidence, and we've seen the same thing with some of the Berlusconi trialsIn particular, I found it bizarre that 2 sets of people were convicted of the same crime under different theories. Both convictions could not be sound.I don't know who murdered the British girl, but I've always felt it wasn't KnoxIf she is innocent, as appears to be the case, this has ruined her life and bankrupted her family who stood by her and got very expensive lawyersAnd I realize that the family of the British girl want justice, but I would hope that they can accept that knox is not the guilty party."Knox, knox, knoxing on justice door", indeed!Notice that if she's actually innocent, there is some killer on the loose .....
Last edited by tagoma on March 27th, 2015, 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 70239
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Italy, land of trash.

March 28th, 2015, 12:34 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: tagomaQuoteOriginally posted by: ppauperAmanda Knox 'relieved and grateful' after murder conviction overturnedI don't know if this is finally over or not.It's been farcical at times with different courts reaching opposite conclusions from the same evidence, and we've seen the same thing with some of the Berlusconi trialsIn particular, I found it bizarre that 2 sets of people were convicted of the same crime under different theories. Both convictions could not be sound.I don't know who murdered the British girl, but I've always felt it wasn't KnoxIf she is innocent, as appears to be the case, this has ruined her life and bankrupted her family who stood by her and got very expensive lawyersAnd I realize that the family of the British girl want justice, but I would hope that they can accept that knox is not the guilty party."Knox, knox, knoxing on justice door", indeed!Notice that if she's actually innocent, there is some killer on the loose .....indeedI suspect the British girl's parents remain convinced that Knox did it, and I think someone from the Italian legal system needs to sit down with them and explain why that is not so
 
User avatar
daveangel
Posts: 17031
Joined: October 20th, 2003, 4:05 pm

Italy, land of trash.

April 9th, 2015, 9:30 am

two shot dead at Milan courthouse
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers
 
User avatar
ppauper
Posts: 70239
Joined: November 15th, 2001, 1:29 pm

Italy, land of trash.

April 9th, 2015, 9:39 am

QuoteOriginally posted by: daveangeltwo shot dead at Milan courthouseRIP
 
User avatar
ExSan
Posts: 4591
Joined: April 12th, 2003, 10:40 am

Italy, land of trash.

April 9th, 2015, 10:17 am

liveSparatoria a Milano al Palazzo di Giustizia: «Quattro morti». Il killer catturato a Vimercate IlCorriere - Live TV
Last edited by ExSan on April 8th, 2015, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
User avatar
daveangel
Posts: 17031
Joined: October 20th, 2003, 4:05 pm

Italy, land of trash.

April 9th, 2015, 3:20 pm

QuoteOriginally posted by: ExSanliveSparatoria a Milano al Palazzo di Giustizia: «Quattro morti». Il killer catturato a Vimercate IlCorriere - Live TVdeath toll now 4... RIP
knowledge comes, wisdom lingers
ABOUT WILMOTT

PW by JB

Wilmott.com has been "Serving the Quantitative Finance Community" since 2001. Continued...


Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

JOBS BOARD

JOBS BOARD

Looking for a quant job, risk, algo trading,...? Browse jobs here...


GZIP: On