QuantMinds Americas returns to Boston this September 9 – 11, 2019
Future-proofing quant finance
Join experts from banks, buy-side, Silicon Valley and academia to meet, network and share ideas at America's leading quant finance event.
Get practical advice from the quant experts at the cutting edge. How are they using deep learning, NLP, unstructured data, high performance and quantum computing? And how can you use that to impact your business?
Hear from the brightest minds in quant finance including:
- Alexander Lipton - CTO - Sila
- Marcos López de Prado - Principal, Head of Machine Learning - AQR Capital Management, formerly
- Dongsheng Lu - Managing Director and Head of Quantitative Strategy - BNY Mellon
- Jonathan Berkow - Head of Alternative Data - AllianceBernstein
- Alexey Orlovsky - Senior Quantitative Researcher - Akuna Capital
- Shimon Senderowitz - Head Organizational Research and HR Innovation - BlackRock
- Gordon Ritter - Professor - NYU Courant
- Jess Stauth - Managing Director, Portfolio Management, Research and Trading - Quantopian
Make the most of your time in Boston with our Finnovation Summit. Cyber experts, innovators and AI leaders will assess the opportunities and risks associated with the latest fintech developments. Determine how machine learning, alternative data, cryptocurrency, crypto trading, blockchain could impact your risk management strategies and processes.
Save 10% when you register with VIP code FKN2596WMWL
For more details and to register click here: https://bit.ly/2WQ4Tx3